Medical School:University of Illinois College of MedicineDermatology Residency:University of Illinois at Chicago
- Hospital Affiliations
- United Hospital System, Kenosha WI
- Board-Certified Dermatologist (American Board of Dermatology)
- Professional Memberships
- Fellow, American Academy of Dermatology
Wisconsin Dermatological Society
- Clinical Dermatology Award, University of Illinois College of Medicine, 2009
CMSC Certificate for Leadership, 2003
James Scholar University of Illinois College of Medicine
Co-chairperson Bioethics Interest Group, University of Illinois College of Medicine, 2002-2003
1. Gershtenson PC, Krunic AL, Chen HM. Multiple clustered dermatofibroma: case report and review of the literature. Journal of Cutaneous Pathology. 2010 Sep;37(9):e42-5.
2. Gershtenson PC, Krunic A, Chen H, Konanahalli M and Sophie Worobec, MD. Subungual and periungual blue nevus – melanoma simulator. Australasian Journal of Dermatology. 2009 May;50(2):144-7.
I want each patient to feel as though I have listened to them and that I’m caring and compassionate. I try to understand how their condition affects them. Patients often tell me that I’m very thorough, which translates into taking the time needed to treat their condition.