It is extremely rewarding to get to know my patients, build a relationship with them, solve their problems and ultimately make them feel better.
• Forefront Dermatology
BS, University of Michigan – Ann Arbor, MI
MD, University of Michigan – Ann Arbor, MI
Skin and Cancer Hospital of Philadelphia
- Diplomat of the National Board of Medical Examiners
Diplomat of the American Board of Dermatology
- Professional Memberships
- American Academy of Dermatology
Society for Investigative Dermatology
American Association for the Advancement of Science
Michigan State Medical Society
- Grekin, D.A., Van Scott, E.J. “Dermal Role and Controls of Psoriasis.” Archives of Dermatology 108:425, 1973.
- Van Scott, E.J., Grekin D.A., Kalmanson, J.D., Vonderheid, E.C., Barry, W.E. “Frequent Low Doses of Intravenous Mechlorethamine for Late Stage Mycosis Fungoides Lymphoma.”
CANCER 36:1613-1618, 1975.
- Van Scott, E.J., Grekin, D.A. “Topical Use of Nitrogen Mustard in the Treatment of Mycosis Fungoides.” Current Dermatologic Management, C.V. Mosby, St. Louis, 1975.
- Vonderheid, E.C., Van Scott, E.J., Johnson, W.C., Grekin, D.A., Asbell, S. “Topical Chemotherapy and Immunotherapy of Mycosis Fungoides.” Archives of Dermatology 113:454, 1977.
- Zackheim, H., Epstein, E. Jr., Grekin, D. “Mycosis Fungoides.” Journal of Continuing Medical Education in Dermatology, March 1978.
- Zackheim, H., Epstein, E. Jr., Grekin, D. “Treatment of Mycosis Fungoides with Topical BCNU.” Journal of Investigative Dermatology 71:278, 1978.
- Zackheim, H., Epstein, E. Jr., Grekin, D. “Treatment of Mycosis Fungoides with Topical BCNU.” Cancer Treatment Reports 63:623, 1979.
- Epstein, J.H., Grekin, D.A. “Topical Retinoic Acid and Ultraviolet Carcinogenesis.” Journal of Investigative Dermatology 72:272, 1979.
- Epstein, J.H., Grekin, D.A. “Vitamin A Acid (Tretinoin) and Acute UVB Responses Book of Abstracts, p. 122, 7th Annual Meeting, American Society of Photobiology, June 24-28, 1979.
- Grekin, D., Zackheim, H., Epstein, E. Jr. “Topical Chemotherapy of Mycosis Fungoides.” Cutis 24:543, 1979.
- Grekin, D.A., Maibach, H.I. “Treatment of Psoriasis.” Medical Times 108:18, 1980.
- Grekin, D.A., Zackheim, H.S. “Mycosis Fungoides.” Medical Clinics of North America 64:1005, 1980.
- Epstein, J.H., Grekin, D.A. “Nitrogen Mustard and Acute UVB Responses.” Book of Abstracts, 8th International Congress on Photobiology, July 20-25. 1980.
- Epstein, J.H., Grekin, D.A. “The Effect of Chronic Applications of Tretinoin (Retinoic Acid) on Acute Responses of Mammalian Skin to UVB Radiation in vivo.” Photochem Photobiology
- Epstein, J.H., Grekin, D.A. “Inhibition of Ultraviolet Induced Carcinogenesis by All Trans Retinoic Acid.” Journal of Investigative Dermatology 76:178, 1981.
- Grekin, D.A., Epstein, J.H. “Psoralens, UVA (PUVA) and Photocarcinogenesis.” Photochem Photobiology 33:957-960, 1981.
- Zackheim, H., Epstein, E., Grekin, D., McNutt, S. “Mycosis Fungoides Presenting as Areas of Hypopigmentation: A Report.” Journal of the American Academy of Dermatology 6:340-345, 1982.
- Zackheim, H.S., Maibach, H.I., Grekin, D.A., “Thioguanine for Psoriasis.” Psoriasis Proc Third Int. Symposium, Farber, E.M., Cox, A.J., eds., Grune & Stratton, New York, 1982:405.
- Zackheim, H.S., Lebo, C.F., Wasserstein, P., McNutt, S.N., Epstein, E.H., Meyler, S., Rosenbaum, E.H., Grekin, D.A. “Mycosis Funcoides of the Mastoid, Middle Ear, and CNS: Literature.” Archives of Dermatology 119:311-318, 1983.
- Zackheim, H.S., Epstein, E.H., McNutt, S.N., Grekin, D.A., Crain, W.R., “Topical Carmustine (BCNU) for Mycosis Fungoides and Related Disorders: A Ten Year Experience.” Journal of the American Academy of Dermatology 9:363-374, 1983.
- Epstein, J.H., Grekin, D.A., “Effects of Benzoyl Peroxide and Croton Oil on Ultraviolet Induced Epidermal Proliferation.” Book of Abstracts, 9th International Congress on Photobiology,Philadelphia, PA, July 1-6, 1984.