What is Fotona Laser Treatments?
Fotona was the first manufacturer to introduce two complementary laser wavelengths (Er:YAG and Nd:YAG) in a single system (Skinlight, 1994). Combining both wavelengths in a single treatment makes best use of the unique laser-tissue interaction characteristics of each laser wavelength, and can dramatically improve the outcome of laser-assisted treatments to achieve superior clinical results.
Innovative solutions are available for a wide range of aesthetic treatments, including skin resurfacing & rejuvenation, veins and vascular lesions, pigmented lesions & tattoo removal, permanent hair reduction, and much more.
What can Fotona Laser Treat?
Laser Body Contouring
- Tight Sculpting
- 4D Non-Invasive Face Lifting
- Skin Resurfacing
Fractionated and fully ablative
- Permanent Laser Hair Removal
- Scar Revision
- Vascular Anomaly Removals
- Pigmented Lesion Removals
- Acne Treatments
- Tattoo Removals
- Onychomycosis (toe nail fungus)Treatments
- Eye-lase – tightening of eyelids with removal of wrinkles
- Wart removal
- Snoring and sleep apnea soft palate treatments
- Vaginal tightening and stress urinary incontinence treatments
Fotona Laser Before and After Photos
Get Fotona Laser treatment at O'Fallon, Illinois
This Forefront Dermatology clinic, is led by board-certified dermatologist, Dr. Scott Carrizales, offering Fotona Laser treatment to the residents of O'Fallon, Illinois.
Call (618) 726-1080 or fill out the consult form to request your appointment today.