BA, Rutgers University – New Brunswick, NJ
MFA, New York University – New York City, NY
MD, Uniformed Services University of the Health Sciences – Bethesda, MD
Walter Reed Army Medical Center – Bethesda, MD
- American Board of Dermatology
- Professional Memberships
- American Academy of Dermatology
- Schwartz D, Taylor S. “ Case report of an adolescent with secondary syphilis and HIV, with a discussion of the current epidemiology of syphilis in the United States,” Feb 2008, Vol7 No2, Consultant for Pediatricians.
- Taylor S. Clinicopathologic Correlation (CPC) Case 9, Lymphomatoid Granulomatosis. 31st Annual Uniformed Services Dermatology Seminar, San Antonio, Texas, 29-31 May 2007.
- Taylor S., Meyerle J., Glusac E. Angiolymphoid Hyperplasia with Eosinophilia. Emedicine Online, 2008-2014
- Taylor S., Meyerle J., Protothecosis, Cutaneous. Emedicine Online, 2008- 14
- Taylor S., Galeckas K. Congenital Hypertrichosis Lanuginosa. Emedicine Online. 2009-14.
- Taylor S., Luria R. Emergency Pediatric Dermatology Chapter. War Surgery Handbook.
- Chestnut, Gregory, Taylor S., Belin, E. “Mees’ Lines and Beau’s Lines.” Cutis. 2013 Mar;91(3):147, 150-1.
- Mastin, P., Taylor S., Hall N.,Hamill R.,Hwang M. An Exuberant Case of Sweet Syndrome Presenting with Diffuse Hemorrhagic Bullae. Georgia ACP, 2013
- Neal D.,Taylor S., Taylor R. “Cutaneous Mycobacterium Chelonae Infection in a 95-year old Woman.” Accepted, Dermatology Online Journal.
- Invited Lecturer, GRU Primary Care Symposium, April 2015, “Dermatology for Primary Care.”
- Invited Lecturer, Georgia ACP, Oct 2015, “Acute Dermatologic Emergencies of the Inpatient.”
Many skin conditions, if untreated, can lead to a decreased quality of life, or a poor self-image. Helping patients get the right treatment and seeing their whole outlook improve is extremely gratifying.