Board-Certified Pediatric Dermatologist
Undergraduate Degree: BA, Whitman College – Walla Walla, WA Medical School: MD, University of Minnesota Medical School – Minneapolis, MN Pediatric Residency: University of Minnesota Hospital and Clinics – Minneapolis, MN Dermatology Residency: Rush University – Chicago, IL Dermatopathology Fellowship: University of Pennsylvania – Philadelphia, PA
- American Board of Dermatology
American Board of Dermatology, Pediatric Dermatology
American Board of Dermatology and American Board of Pathology, Dermatopathology
American Board of Pediatrics
- Professional Memberships
- American Academy of Dermatology
American Society of Dermatopathology
- Chae K.M., Ertle J.O., Tharp M.D.: B-cell Lymphoma in a Patient with WHIM Syndrome. Journal of the American Academy of Dermatology 44:124-128.
- Chae K.M., Tharp M.D.: Use and Safety of Antihistamines in Children. Dermatologic Therapy 13: 372-383.
- Chae K.M., Marschall M.A., Marschall S.F.: The Cutting Edge: Axillary Fox-Fordyce Disease Treated with Liposuction-Assisted Curettage. Archives of Dermatology. 138: 452-454.
- Moore R.T., Chae K.M., Rhodes A.R.: Laugier and Hunziker pigmentation: a lentiginous proliferation of melanocytes. Journal of the American Academy of Dermatology 50(5): 70-74.